Choose lobsters from 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb. (split and cracked). Heat the oven to 375 ° F. Remove all green liver from lobsters; mash and set aside. Place the lobsters, split side up, in a large baking dish. In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/4 cup melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and white wine. Add the green liver. Pour the mixture delicately into the cavities of the lobster. Sprinkle the exposed lobster meat with a little melted butter. Cook uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Serve with the remaining melted butter.
- 2 freshly boiled lobsters
- 1/3 cup margarine or melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- Chopped parsley
- 1 cup Ritz crackers finely ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika